Welcome to the The Hampshire Jap Car Club.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    HJC Non Paid Member

My Skyline's not tuned as much as your Dave and I get about 280miles out of a tank if I'm a good boy on the motorway. Its got one of those evil fuel needles we all know and hate! Full for ages and then all of a sudden the needle plummets to E faster than you can reset the Sat Nav for the next nearest Shell Station lol!! Its not broken, just crap!! lol

On an aside, as Bruce says, don't feel intimidated about not taking a Skyline with the Skyline owners group to Nurburg. I went last year and so did TubbySi from here with his MR2 and we all had a cracking laugh. Everyones friendly rather than cleeky!! But as I proved on the way back, Sat Nav knows best when cruising at 110mph, Bruce's "shortcut" arrived at the port a full 25 minutes after we did lol

Tim

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Matt

Can you add Oak1ey and MrsO to the list to go.

Thanks

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Bruce

Guys although the trip was fully booked we've had some last minute single spaces become available for this trip, it's gonna be first come first get.
    Our trip dates are 23rd -28th july.

The price is 47 per car for the ferry and 175 per person for 5 nights accommodation inc all you can eat breakfast.
    Full details of the trip are here; http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=74887

It would be really good if some of you would join us, there's isn't just skylines coming or just skylineowners.com members as well.

HJC Non Paid Member

I'm itching to go over once the cars run in and mapped. I usually stay in Nurburg itself.

These dates should be doable although I do have a stag do in Dublin the weekend before.

As the skylineowners trip is full what are HJC'ers going to do? Where are you staying?

Not looking forward to the mpg when I get the car back, I was getting 4 laps to a tank before the rebuild

By the way you shouldn't need track insurance as european law states that normal cover must apply on the ring as it is just another toll road. And as you ring up your insurance company and ask for "european cover" they must provide that level of cover by law.

So come on, what's the plan peeps?

HJC Non Paid Member

I'm off to the ring next Friday with another 7 Scoobies from South East Scoobies and a Civic Type R.

I will post some pictures and a quick report when we get back.

Thread Information