Welcome to the The Hampshire Jap Car Club.
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: My new car :)

  1. #1
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brockenhurst
    Name
    layton
    Posts
    2,162

    Default My new car :)

    Picked up my new car on Saturday, don't worry, i'm not getting rid of the funbus it's just handy having a second car.
    It's a 2003 Mazda 323F 1.6, it's only done 55000 miles, 1 owner, full service history, years MOT, just had a new clutch, new brakes, discs & a service, inside is very clean & apart from a few little car park scratches, the outside is very tidy as well, it drives like a new car








  2. #2
    HJC Paid Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hampshire
    Name
    Jon
    Posts
    280

    Default Re: My new car :)

    Tidy buy there! bargain. Always handy having a 2nd car/ small runaround. Hope it does you well.

  3. #3
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brockenhurst
    Name
    layton
    Posts
    2,162

    Default Re: My new car :)

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
    Tidy buy there! bargain. Always handy having a 2nd car/ small runaround. Hope it does you well.
    Thanks bud

  4. #4
    Club Administrator
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Probably buying bit's for my GTR then shelving them
    Name
    Dave
    Posts
    23,344

    Default Re: My new car :)

    Is she getting any love then?
    Or maybe some art? Haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brockenhurst
    Name
    layton
    Posts
    2,162

    Default Re: My new car :)

    Quote Originally Posted by SpamPanther View Post
    Is she getting any love then?
    Or maybe some art? Haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha, no plans for it yet, i've still got a lot of things i want to do on the funbus, and as always, it's never cheap stuff, lol.

  6. #6
    Club Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gosport
    Name
    Alan
    Posts
    1,916

    Default Re: My new car :)

    Nice little daily there. So is it a 1 lady owner car from somewhere in the Forest?

  7. #7
    golly gosh posh patrol
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Forest
    Name
    Ben
    Posts
    5,941

    Default Re: My new car :)

    Nice!
    I almost bought a sport version 323 recently as it was a bargain. Then I remembered i need 45+mpg for the commute....

    If you're keeping for a little while you could look at whacking on the sport trim?

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brockenhurst
    Name
    layton
    Posts
    2,162

    Default Re: My new car :)

    Quote Originally Posted by al_typeR View Post
    Nice little daily there. So is it a 1 lady owner car from somewhere in the Forest?
    Thanks, yes, 1 lady owner, & i think the car spent most of it's life around the Bournmouth area.

  9. #9
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brockenhurst
    Name
    layton
    Posts
    2,162

    Default Re: My new car :)

    Quote Originally Posted by benGT View Post
    Nice!
    I almost bought a sport version 323 recently as it was a bargain. Then I remembered i need 45+mpg for the commute....

    If you're keeping for a little while you could look at whacking on the sport trim?

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    The sport one's look nice, might have to look round a few scrapyards for one, see if i can get some trim

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Logout