Welcome to the The Hampshire Jap Car Club.
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    layton

Default Simply Japanese at Beaulieu 2016

Just a few pics from Sunday, it was a great show with so many nice cars & it was also good to see some of you guys again

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Ben

Default Re: Simply Japanese at Beaulieu 2016

Looks pretty awesome and nice pics. Some of those look really mean, haha. That NSX...

Really wish I could've attended but it clashed with a wedding. Thanks for sharing.

HJC Paid Member
    Name
    Jon

Great Pics . Was a good turnout and weather to match . Liked the age range/ mix of old & new of cars there, especially the RA28 Celica's & AE86 Corollas . Noticed the JDM Day Vans are getting quite a following/ large turnout this time, never really noticed them/ seen such a turnout at events like this before. Certainly a good alternative from the usual VW norm.

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    layton

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
    Great Pics . Was a good turnout and weather to match . Liked the age range/ mix of old & new of cars there, especially the RA28 Celica's & AE86 Corollas . Noticed the JDM Day Vans are getting quite a following/ large turnout this time, never really noticed them/ seen such a turnout at events like this before. Certainly a good alternative from the usual VW norm.
    Thanks, it was a great day. There was a lot of those Nissan Elgrand's & Bongo's there, but mine was still the only Hiace, i was hoping to see another one, but it wasn't to be.

HJC Paid Member
    Name
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by funbus View Post
    Thanks, it was a great day. There was a lot of those Nissan Elgrand's & Bongo's there, but mine was still the only Hiace, i was hoping to see another one, but it wasn't to be.
    Lol! same here, as mine appeared to be the only Landcruiser there, as well as your Hiace, could look at it that our cars were rare & exclusive examples . But like you say would be nice to have seen a few more pimped up Hiaces & Landcruisers there. Maybe next year aye

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    layton

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
    Lol! same here, as mine appeared to be the only Landcruiser there, as well as your Hiace, could look at it that our cars were rare & exclusive examples . But like you say would be nice to have seen a few more pimped up Hiaces & Landcruisers there. Maybe next year aye
    Haha, rare & exclusive, i like that

Thread Information