Welcome to the The Hampshire Jap Car Club.
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    alexis

Default Honda integrated dc5 performance exhaust.

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been in touch for a while, you no how it goes life gets in the way and such I hope you are all well!

I have a question for anyone who can help, a friend of mine has offered to make me a exhaust system for me from scratch but I cant find any detailed drawings with dimensions on line, I no it might be a tall ask but I'm hoping you may be able to help!

Club Administrator
    Probably buying bit's for my GTR then shelving them
    Name
    Dave

Default Honda integrated dc5 performance exhaust.

Welcome back...
    If he's making it from scratch, the norm would be to build from the car whilst on a ramp (or at least easily accessible).

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    alexis

Default Re: Honda integrated dc5 performance exhaust.

Thanks goodwood be back, yea was hoping to get it built off car as use it every day, plus don't have ramp to get it in the air, was hoping to get drawing of manifold to be fair as most expensive part really.

Club Administrator
    Name
    Alan

Default Re: Honda integrated dc5 performance exhaust.

I think you will struggle to get a drawing as most are closely guarded secrets and those that "copy" normally do it from measuring an aftermarket one. As Spammy has said the best, and really only way to ensure it fits, is to build it on the car. Also not being funny (as I don't know the person) but what experience do they have in building exhausts? The stock manifold is very good and hours of development go into it so it takes some detailed knowledge to improve on it
    Last edited by al_typeR; 17-07-2015 at 06:42 PM.

Thread Information