Welcome to the The Hampshire Jap Car Club.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Rich

Default Anyone looking or considering a new job?

Hi all, long shot but seeing as you guys are car nuts I thought I would ask. There is an opening at my work for a new recruiter, the industry is booming at the moment with all the companies im working with having huge investments to research and design hybrid components and vehicles.
    We offer a Good basic salary with uncapped earnings.
    I work for the vehicle Technologies team. We recruit engineers into the research development field of vehicle tech, we cover primarily automotive but also defence, aerospace, rail etc.

Big positives about the job are that I get to learn about and get inside info on all the innovative research and development projects going on around UK and Europe. example, today I visited 2 clients that are designing and developing hybrid vehicles, one is working on a power generation flywheel that uses the force generated from acceleration and braking to transfer into use able energy which is stored in the flywheel and used to power the vehicle. they used it in the audi r18. I was also invited to have a drive in the new unreleased hybrid vehicle round there test track!
    Im also working with clients such as cosworth who are designing the new TV engines and also prodrive.

anyway if you read this far you and this kind of thing interests you then let me know and I can get you an interview. my number is 07401945254 if you wanna learn more or just want to chat about it. No experience is necessary however a passion for the automotive industry is a bonus and experience in a sales background is preferred but not essential.

Cheers guys.

Rich
    Last edited by richdc2; 17-06-2015 at 01:39 AM.

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Rich

Default Anyone looking or considering a new job?

Hi all, long shot but seeing as you guys are car nuts I thought I would ask. There is an opening at my work for a new recruiter, the industry is booming at the moment with all the companies im working with having huge investments to research and design hybrid components and vehicles.
    We offer a Good basic salary with uncapped earnings.
    I work for the vehicle Technologies team. We recruit engineers into the research development field of vehicle tech, we cover primarily automotive but also defence, aerospace, rail etc.

Big positives about the job are that I get to learn about and get inside info on all the innovative research and development projects going on around UK and Europe. example, today I visited 2 clients that are designing and developing hybrid vehicles, one is working on a power generation flywheel that uses the force generated from acceleration and braking to transfer into use able energy which is stored in the flywheel and used to power the vehicle. they used it in the audi r18. Im also working with clients such as cosworth who are designing the new TV engines and also prodrive.

anyway if you read this far you and this kind of thing interests you then let me know and I can get you an interview. my number is 07401945254 if you wanna learn more or just want to chat about it. No experience is necessary however a passion for the automotive industry is a bonus and experience in a sales background is preferred but not essential.

Cheers guys.

Rich

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Rich

Default Re: Anyone looking or considering a new job?

Sorry i accidently posted this again...

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Ben

Hello mate just read your post. This could be something I'm interested in😊. Can you let me know the salary and city of the vacancy? I'm in southampton. I currently work at Barclays Bank and I am the personal banker /assistant manager and have been with the company for 5 years so I'm familiar with sales environments ect. I'm a real car nut and love learning about engines and new ideas I could listen for hours. Could you also please let me know what the job entails on a daily basis.

If it ticks the box's for location and salary then ill happily forward my CV ect .

Many thanks Ben

Ps your inbox is full ☺

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Ben

Replied to other post. 😊

Club Administrator
    Name
    Alan

2 threads now merged

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    iain Beagley

How long is job likely to be open as i get made redundant in December and it sounds a very interesting post.

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Rich

We are looking now but could be open in December but I doubt it. Looking togrow tthe team ASAP as we have a ton of jobs on with various clients and not enough in our vehicle tech team to manage it all sufficiently. Ben send me a text mate, I will send you all info you need. its bases in Havant. Salary is fairly negotiable to a point but commission can be huge. its not uncommon that people take home at least double their monthly salary in commission. BBasic isaa lot better than base salaries for most sales jobs.
    Last edited by richdc2; 17-06-2015 at 10:28 PM.

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Si

Rich as a side note, I'm toying with the idea of going from Defence engineering to Automotive engineering. Coming from a predominantly electrical background, but with experience in mechanical, hydraulic and a dabble of most other engineering (software/programming is a weak point I hope to address in the future) what is the biggest gap at present?
    Also what specific qualifications/experience are favourable (i.e. what courses should I get my self on if I get serious).

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Marcus

It's a shame that this is so far away from me as this would be perfect. My current role is at risk and is pretty much guaranteed to be gone very shortly I'm looking to go into recruitment or sales as well, nightmare!

Thread Information