Welcome to the The Hampshire Jap Car Club.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Hatch

Cool Just a mention to say hi to everyone and be good to see you at car meets

Well this is my first message so here goes. My name is Mark Hatchard, But please call me HATCH

I am a Rx7 fd fanatic and getting my ready to have some fun this year on many racetracks and would love to attend meets with other like minded people. I love all jap cars so would be cool to see some skylines and scoobys etc and will be good for me to belong to a car club. I have booked track time at Japfest, summer evenings at brands hatch and sessions at Silverstone on the 6th of september and more will be booked throughout the year. Would love to meet up with others if doing trackdays from this club and also attend meets when possible.

My car is a 93 White RX7 FD3S here are the specs

Street ported engine twin turbo Built by TIM at RX motors now based in Salisbury Car has done about 3-4 thousand miles in last year maybe less

Apexi FC but not tuned as yet but should be good for 300+ after tune nearly 400

Uprated radiator and pipes etc

Air Con removal

HUGE 4.5 DECAT system CAR very loud over 100 DB 105+ I hope no more

Modified shift light changer

Modified black bonnet huge vents and gaps (Dragon Performance)

Alpine Double DIN stereo

HKS dump valve (have a BLITZ dump valve as (SPARE) not used).

Right light cover modified

Japanese split rims need refurbish paint falling off a little.

UPGRADES in near future

BEE R REV limiter
    ROTA GRID DRIFT ALLOYS 18 inch Gun metal, white or silver
    RESPRAY OR WRAP, RACING NUMBERS AND JAPANESE WRITING WHEN RIGHT DESIGN.

Club Administrator
    Probably buying bit's for my GTR then shelving them
    Name
    Dave

Default Just a mention to say hi to everyone and be good to see you at car meets

Welcome to the HJC Hatch

Great to read some detail and hope to meet you and your RX soon

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Mike

Default Re: Just a mention to say hi to everyone and be good to see you at car meets

Hi Hatch welcome aboard

All ways had a soft spot for the RX7 nice read but where are the pics

Good to see you are intending to do track-days have you got another exhaust system? If not you will struggle to get on track.

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Si

Default Re: Just a mention to say hi to everyone and be good to see you at car meets

welcome! do like a good Rex

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Hatch

Hi Mike good to meet you, I will upload pics when I have some good ones just messed about with my Go-Pro cam etc. I do have the original Cat for the exhaust I used it for the MOT then changed it back sounds much better but I am aware about the track days and have a bung if I can fit the silly thing it may make a bit of difference. But I would prefer 105 db track days I might just get away with that, otherwise think you are spot on right!!

HATCH

Thankyou yep will do when I can make some organised meets etc, OH I was just wondering if your taking the club to Japfest I have booked track time but not bought ticket yet rather go with club if possible, because I would rather be involved incase my car too loud for Castle Combe etc

Hatch
    Last edited by hatch007; 04-02-2015 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Hatch

GOPR0203.jpgGOPR0194.jpgGOPR0201.jpgGOPR0199.jpg Took A few pics of my RX7 its not clean at all I took a video on my GO-PRO so will upload it soon it wont be nothing fantastic just getting to grips with it. This was on the Lulworth road the video will be from Wool to half way to Dorchester roads are not good slippey and pot holed like most of Dorset, I am sure Southampton is better and whole of Hampshire they really need to fix our roads properly!!!!!!

Regards Hatch video will follow when I can upload it, later

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Mike

Look good

Japfest is 100db at 4500 I struggled last time there eek!

Club Administrator
    Name
    Alan

Hi hatch welcome along. Nice looking RX there. as for Japfest yes we are going. have a look Here and pop your name down. Tickets are linked from there in the shop.

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Ben

Welcome buddy! Nice motor

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Hatch

Hi Alan thanks for the link and comment my car needs a bit of work but bit at a time, just making most of it before it goes POP! just paid for japfest member ticket through the site cheers! so can I bring 4 randoms?

Thread Information