Welcome to the The Hampshire Jap Car Club.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Hatch

Default Re: Just a mention to say hi to everyone and be good to see you at car meets

Just uploaded video just a 14 min drive in the countryside

Hatch
    Last edited by hatch007; 05-02-2015 at 02:10 PM.

Club Administrator
    Name
    Alan

Default Re: Just a mention to say hi to everyone and be good to see you at car meets

Quote Originally Posted by hatch007 View Post
    Hi Alan thanks for the link and comment my car needs a bit of work but bit at a time, just making most of it before it goes POP! just paid for japfest member ticket through the site cheers! so can I bring 4 randoms?
    You can bring whoever you like as long as they fit into your car.

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Hatch

Hi Alan well I booked the dial in day at Santa-pod raceway on march the 7th bracket racing thought I would have a go and while I was at it I booked a drift what ya bring day on the 15 April. I know these go quick!! seems like it would be good fun and I can learn to drift. Anyways paid for Japfest could you update me in the group that is going cheers. If my car is to loud I will just watch and enjoy anyways, so will not be to much of a problem.

Can you update me if theirs any meets or anything going down please etc cheers

Hatch

Club Administrator
    Name
    Alan

I have added you to the list. Danny with the red nissan 200 sx S14a is going to the drift what you brung day. I might also come along.

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    daniel smowton

Yea I'm going pod that day :-) and your be fine :-)

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Hatch

Thats cool!!! your going that day, hope to see you before maybe I am sure it will be a lot of fun

Thread Information