Welcome to the The Hampshire Jap Car Club.
    Super Moderator (formerly bananayellow)
    Name
    Duncan

Default Girlfriend troubles.......

right..18 months ago, I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from DrinkingMates 4.2, which I had used for years without any trouble. However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off.

To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0is incompatible with several other applications, such as LadsNightOut 3.1, Football 4.5, and Playboy 6.9. Successive versions of GirlFriend proved no better.

Itried a shareware program, Slapper 2.1, but it had many bugs and left avirus in my system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks. Eventually, I tried to run GirlFriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each other they caused severe damage to my hardware.

Ieventually upgraded to Fiancée 1.0, only to discover that this product soon had to be upgraded further to Wife 1.0. While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does come bundled with FreeSexPlus and Cleanhouse2005.

Shortly after this upgrade, however, I found that Wife 1.0 could be very unstable and costly to run. Any mistakes Imade were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted.

They then resurfaced months later when Ihad forgotten about them. Wife 1.0 also has an automatic Diary, Explorer and E-mail filter, and can, without warning, launch TurboStrop and Multi-Whinge.

These latter products have no Help files, and Ihave to try to guess what the problem is.

Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly, requiring ShoeShop Browser for new attachments and Hairstyle Express which needs to be reinstalled every other week.

Also when Wife 1.0attaches itself to my Saab93 Convertible hard drive, it often crashes.

Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called MotherInLaw, which can't be turned off.

Recently I've been tempted to install Mistress 2005, but I've been told there could be problems.

A friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2005, it tends to delete all of your Money before uninstalling itself.

Any advice would be helpful, many thanks.

Last edited by EarlGrey; 17-04-2013 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Rob

Default Re: Girlfriend troubles.......

Lol :d

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    dan

Default Re: Girlfriend troubles.......

I think you are going to have to cut your losses my man lol

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name