Welcome to the The Hampshire Jap Car Club.
    Super Moderator
    Name
    Chris

Default News: Stepping down as a "Site Admin"

Since late summer last year I have been considering taking a bit of a back step in regards to the amount of time I can justifiably spend on HJC.

For the past few years, and especially last year, HJC has taken priority in my life and I was spening more and more time on club matters with a detremental affect on family life and the amount of time I was spending with the family (especially the kids who are growing up fast!).

Work was also suffering with the amount of time I was spending on the forum/skype during the day so I made a decision to step down as a "red".

Will was bought in as my replacement and I stayed on as an admin to help Will settle in for a while and for me to decide if I had made the right decision.

Seeing that I just don't get the time to get on HJC as I used to I feel that the time is now right to step down a notch as I feel I can't give enough time to justify my position at the top.

I am still going to remain part of the Team and still want to be involved but to a lesser degree, so I have decided to become a Moderator.

I am still 100% behind HJC and always will be but I needed to do something before the kids grew up any more and then it would be too late.

Hopefully I have bought some good ideas to the forum, for example the idea of putting on a little HJC annual car show, and I have enjoyed being part of the team with Dave and together (with the help of the whole HJC Team) I hope we have done a good job to bring the club to where it is today, something I know Will is more than capable of stepping in and continuing the good work to keep HJC a great club.

Club Administrator
    Probably buying bit's for my GTR then shelving them
    Name
    Dave

Default Re: News: Stepping down as a "Site God"

It's been a hard slog at time Chris I know - but the club is definately moving forwards as we hoped and for that alone a massive thanks so far...
    Just think how long ago it was (scary how recent that still feels).

Hopefully you'll see sence once your family feet are back on the ground and you'll be driving more than just the Pajero again

HJC Paid Member
    Name
    Will Marrs

Must be said that, as if you all did not already know, but Chris’s involvement with the Club has been an integral part of its success, growth and longevity.

And like any other member of HJC, I’d like to say thanks for the amount of time you have dedicated to the club.... Thank you.

Super Moderator
    Name
    Chris

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated.

It didn't take me long to get back into a Jap daily again!!
    Last edited by NismoGTR; 21-04-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Thread Information