Welcome to the The Hampshire Jap Car Club.
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Marcus

Default Keep It On Track!!! - useful site for track events

http://www.keepitontrack.co.uk/

Said i'd link this from Driftworks, mods n' gods delete if you feel it's against forum rules.

Basically is kinda like our HJC events diary but is all different kind of motorsport events, trackdays, spectator friendly events etc. Had a quick butchers an it seems really helpful! Check it out!

"It's main focus is to get motorsport off the streets and offer everyone, from many different motorsport disciplines, a place to find their next event to attend which is safe and fun for everyone. It also has a section for spectator friendly events.

If you have any events that you would like to advertise, please do so by registering yourself and adding them through the "add event" button that appears at the top after registering and logging in.

In the listings you will be able to add your website, phone number and image to promote yourself, your track and/or your company so that it is of benefit to yourself and the websiteís mission.

I also have a news section in the site and if anyone would like to contribute, please do so by sending me the news article to the below email address and I will add your website/advertising to the news article to compensate for your contribution.

Can I ask that anyone who may find this to be of interest on other forums, please do post it and let everyone know about the site! If anyone has suggestions of places to post this, please let me know.

Big plans are on the horizon for the site so keep an eyes out for these (Some include a calendar, forum, blog, news, featured event promotion page, etc).

If you have any questions or suggestion regarding the website and itís promotion/future, please donít hesitate to get back in touch with me by email to dylan (at) cothill (dot) me

Thanks for taking the time to read this and check the site out, I hope it will be of use to many people.

Dylan Cothill
    www.keepitontrack.co.uk "

Disco

Club Administrator
    Probably buying bit's for my GTR then shelving them
    Name
    Dave

Looks worthy of a sticky

Thanks for the site and info

HJC Non Paid Member
    Name
    Marcus

Woo my first sticky!

The guy who made it has done off his own back just for the hell of it it seems. I thought it looked quite good, especially for those who take part in other kinds of motorsports like the rally and offroad guys.

Super Moderator
    Name
    Chris

Looks to be a useful site once a few more events get added.

Thread Information