Welcome to the The Hampshire Jap Car Club.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58
  1. #21
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Diving up on the inside
    Name
    Jay
    Posts
    6,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce-m View Post
    Where are you coming from bud!
    Woodley, RG5.

  2. #22
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Salisbury
    Name
    Bruce
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaymx5 View Post
    Woodley, RG5.
    Your easiest route is straight down the M4, I'm sure there be some guys coming that way, i'll find out what there plans are.

  3. #23
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Diving up on the inside
    Name
    Jay
    Posts
    6,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce-m View Post
    Your easiest route is straight down the M4, I'm sure there be some guys coming that way, i'll find out what there plans are.
    Bonza, cheers Bruce One other thing, if the weathers nice and I run roofless will they require me to wear arm restraints? When we went to Santa Pod recently it was a stipulation they made.

    Kai did you wanna meet on the way too fella?
    Last edited by Jaymx5; 09-09-2009 at 10:07 AM.

  4. #24
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Basingstoke
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Hi Bruce, Jay and others.

    Well, just sent my paypal to Bruce so that's me IN.

    Jay - happy to convoy across. Say an hour tops from J13 M4 services, so meet there at 0630hrs?

    Maybe we can sneak into a Skyline Convoy going that way? The slipstream could hide us and pull us along, but the exhaust flames might melt our front bumpers

    Kai

  5. #25
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Diving up on the inside
    Name
    Jay
    Posts
    6,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kai Vaksdal View Post
    Jay - happy to convoy across. Say an hour tops from J13 M4 services, so meet there at 0630hrs?

    Maybe we can sneak into a Skyline Convoy going that way? The slipstream could hide us and pull us along, but the exhaust flames might melt our front bumpers
    Excuse my stupidity but would that be chievley services? Not a problem meetin you there at 6.30am if so

    If we can hook up with the big flame boys along the way then even better! I certainly wont be following too close to Bruce tho, I remember him nearly scorching a Caterham at Hullavington

  6. #26
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Salisbury
    Name
    Bruce
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaymx5 View Post
    Bonza, cheers Bruce One other thing, if the weathers nice and I run roofless will they require me to wear arm restraints? When we went to Santa Pod recently it was a stipulation they made.

    Kai did you wanna meet on the way too fella?

    All ya need bud is your helmet.

  7. #27
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Salisbury
    Name
    Bruce
    Posts
    112

    Default

    So anyone else fancy this or is it just Jay and Kai?

  8. #28
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Diving up on the inside
    Name
    Jay
    Posts
    6,358

    Default

    Come on peeps... 65 of the Queens pounds for a morning of challenges with prizes (not that Im expecting to get any ), and an afternoon of open pit larking about! Its bargain-licious

  9. #29
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Hmm, it's only a week after Snetterton for us, but I'm thinking about it...

  10. #30
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Salisbury
    Name
    Bruce
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WRX-Jo View Post
    Hmm, it's only a week after Snetterton for us, but I'm thinking about it...

    Any decision yet Jo or anyone else for that matter, Only 10 places left.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone Up For A Rr Day@ Surrey After Xmas,end Of January??
    By ScoobyTaff in forum Non HJC Organised Meets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 11:30 PM
  2. Joint HJC an Skylineowners.com Nurburgring 2009 Trip
    By SpamPanther in forum Non HJC Organised Meets
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 14-07-2009, 12:12 AM
  3. 2ND Skyline national day
    By SpamPanther in forum Non HJC Organised Meets
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22-04-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. Skylineowners.com National day
    By Bruce-m in forum Non HJC Organised Meets
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 30-08-2008, 12:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Logout