Welcome to the The Hampshire Jap Car Club.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58
  1. #11

    Default

    When do you need payment by at the latest Bruce?

    Depending how much I spank in Wales and if my car is fecked or not I'll come

  2. #12
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Salisbury
    Name
    Bruce
    Posts
    112

    Default

    I'm Keeping it fair, there are 45 places and its simply first come first serve.

    Once the places are gone there gone.

  3. #13

    Default

    aah ok. no worries

  4. #14
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Diving up on the inside
    Name
    Jay
    Posts
    6,358

    Default

    Do it Rich... you cant go wrong for 65 notes

  5. #15
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Diving up on the inside
    Name
    Jay
    Posts
    6,358

    Default

    Posted the cheque off yesterday Bruce so youll get it today, seriously lookin forward to the day now Do you guys gather somewhere and convoy to these days or are you too spread out?

    also, will there be food available there or do we need to bring some?

  6. #16
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Salisbury
    Name
    Bruce
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaymx5 View Post
    Posted the cheque off yesterday Bruce so youll get it today, seriously lookin forward to the day now Do you guys gather somewhere and convoy to these days or are you too spread out?

    also, will there be food available there or do we need to bring some?

    Theres a food van there bud

    As for the convoy there probably will be some organised although members attending are quite spread out, I'll be going from salisbury if you want to join me and the southampton lot?

  7. #17
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Diving up on the inside
    Name
    Jay
    Posts
    6,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce-m View Post
    Theres a food van there bud

    As for the convoy there probably will be some organised although members attending are quite spread out, I'll be going from salisbury if you want to join me and the southampton lot?
    Magic! Foods always important...

    Id love to hook up with you guys on the way up there... I can either get to services on the M3 or M4 depending which route your taking??

  8. #18
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Basingstoke
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Bruce - I'm in.

    Can I paypal you directly and would you make the booking for me, please?

    Kai

    McLevin now has 4 track days in October!!!

  9. #19
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Diving up on the inside
    Name
    Jay
    Posts
    6,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kai Vaksdal View Post
    Bruce - I'm in.

    Can I paypal you directly and would you make the booking for me, please?

    Kai

    McLevin now has 4 track days in October!!!
    4 trackdays in a month!! I aim to do about 4 a year lol Lookin forward to it even more now

  10. #20
    HJC Non Paid Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Salisbury
    Name
    Bruce
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaymx5 View Post
    Magic! Foods always important...

    Id love to hook up with you guys on the way up there... I can either get to services on the M3 or M4 depending which route your taking??
    Where are you coming from bud!

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone Up For A Rr Day@ Surrey After Xmas,end Of January??
    By ScoobyTaff in forum Non HJC Organised Meets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 11:30 PM
  2. Joint HJC an Skylineowners.com Nurburgring 2009 Trip
    By SpamPanther in forum Non HJC Organised Meets
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 14-07-2009, 12:12 AM
  3. 2ND Skyline national day
    By SpamPanther in forum Non HJC Organised Meets
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22-04-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. Skylineowners.com National day
    By Bruce-m in forum Non HJC Organised Meets
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 30-08-2008, 12:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Logout